Literary Movements for Students is designed for students and researchers studying the specific works representative of various literary movements. New and updated entries provide in-depth background on each movement as well as modern critical interpretation of its characteristic styles and themes. Approximately 25 movements are covered, including absurdism, Greek drama, modernism, science fiction/fantasy, surrealism and a new chapter on smaller and up-and-coming movements and literary schools.
Features & Benefits
- New chapter on smaller and up-and-coming movements and literary schools.
- Librarian friendly: Lower price than more scholarly criticism volumes.
- Reader friendly: For patrons interested in more info on the classics or bestsellers they're reading.
- Curriculum Connection: Supports standards on study of literature by genre or in historical context and provides read-a-likes for common core activities.
- Title lists correlate well with textbooks, anthologies.
Student friendly: Homework help format, with criticism at high-school students' interest and reading levels.