Support Research and Learning
Empowering users at all academic levels, from the undergraduate student to the experienced researcher, and covering nearly every research area and discipline, the Gale Access Program offers high quality, authoritative, and unique content at an affordable price to suit the needs of constrained subscription budgets.
Offer unlimited, simultaneous access to award-winning digital resources that empower librarians, faculty, and students.
LIBRARIANS Provide more resources for research:
- Increase usage and ROI of library resources.
- Provide broad, deep coverage that includes foundational reference, authoritative criticism, and today’s leading journals.
- Gain a resource bundle that supports most disciplines while reducing overall subscription spend.
FACULTY Improve collaboration and sharing of resources:
- Enable linking from LMS or course syllabi with persistent URLs.
- Provide curriculum support for high-demand courses.
- Gain supplemental materials for teaching, learning, and research.
- Offer more complete coverage across the humanities and scientific disciplines with high-value content.
STUDENTS Enhance student success and research skills:
- Offer a variety of paths for research success.
- Increase student engagement by aligning to high-impact practices, such as collaborative assignments and meaningful research.
- Improve learning outcomes with technology that fits seamlessly into student coursework and workflow.
MORE: See the top 5 reasons to diversify your databases with the Gale Access Program.
Platform Features & Tools
Google Workspace for Education and Microsoft 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes. Learn More
Integrated directly into the user’s workflow, formatted citations can be easily imported from single or multiple documents to services like EasyBib or NoodleTools. MLA-, APA-, and Chicago-style citations are supported.
Text-to-speech technology lets users hear the article read out loud and download the audio file.